Friday, December 16, 2005

Like Ethiopian cuisine.

Of late, it's been fairly quiet in our happy house of ill repute. Colorado Boy arrived last night, and to my surprise, no wanton screams could be heard from the Tart's bedroom last night. The Tart's reputation is clearly besmirched as a result of this. harumph

Going stag, the Grrl enjoyed a holiday office party of sorts for one of the magazines she works for. As she readied for bed, I enjoyed watching her undress... she chose to wear the elegant bra and thong set I had given her for our anniversary, and I smiled as I saw how beautifully the tastefully lacey cups held her breasts. She beamed a smile when I asked if it was suitably comfortable for her.

In bed, in the dark, the full moon's glow glistening upon the snow visible outside the window, I asked her about the party. Among other things, she shared with me how she had flirted with one of the magazine's accountant's: a wee pixiechik of a pro-active woman who seemed distressed by her date's unwillingness to watch her in an empowered environment. My lovely Grrl also enjoyed dancing with one of the freelance writers who had also attended stag, and who certainly found himself enticed by her. I smirked to myself as she told me how he had approached her with the faint hope of something in his voice.

By then, I was casually caressing her midriff and thighs under the covers. In time, she asked me to caress her sexy mound, and I snuggled her close as I smoothed my fingertips upon her bare labia. I adore her pillowy flesh there, especially when I'm slowly pressing them together and tugging gently. It isn't long before I'm circling fingertips above her nubbin, and she's sighing and shuddering beside me.

Hovering above her, her breasts receiving my kisses, she does what she loves to do: grasps my shaft and presses the head against her clit. I've become so used to her wishing to do this that now I simply smile, kiss her, urge her on, and let her take her time as she does this favourite thing of hers. She makes herself cum this way, rubbing my firm and spongy cockhead there, and as I'm just getting ready to go down on her, I tell her how eager I am to feel her mouth on my cock later.

"You want your cock in my mouth?" she asks me, sitting up. She smirks as I pause, because I want to taste her. "Yes," she says with a charming air of finality. "You do." I smile in return and lean back.

She starts slowly, rubbing her warm face against my shaft, pressing her pursed lips on my head. Her caresses relax me, and soon my head is just over the edge of the bed where I can see the moonlight. Her mouth swabs me, and I feel her warm tongue darting across my shaft. Soon she has the head in her mouth, and I sigh to myself as I anxiously await her to take more of me in. She's more patient than I want to be, and I enjoy the tension. Slowly, finally, she's slurped the length of me into her mouth and throat, and begins bobbing her head.

She knows how I love to hear her wet slurping. Blowjobs are like Ethiopian cuisine: if you're enjoying it too neatly, you're not experiencing all it has to offer. Let it be messy. With her wet, warm mouth and her swirling tongue, the resting of my palm on the back of her shorthaired head, the way she urges me on with a muffled and voiced moan, and her wanton gulps and slurps, I'm feeling my cum start to roil inside me. I tell her that she's making me close. She muffles a "um hrmmm" and urges me further.

"I'm going to fuck your slutty mouth," I tell her, breathlessly.

"Um hmmm..." Her head is bobbing, her lips puffy and distended. She's slurping loudly. I'm in ecstacy.

Holding her head a little more firmly, twirling my fingers in her sexy buzzed hair, we moved slightly to our sides as I start to pump into her mouth firmly. She's tightened her wet lips around me, and I feel her neck relaxing. Now I'm in my zone, and once I've gauged a safe thrusting distance to accomodate her, I stop thinking and focus on fucking her hot, tight mouth with its slithering tongue. I know her saliva is starting to seethe on her face and into the sheets. I can feel her cheeks suckling slightly inward. I can hear, and feel, her swallowing as she increases the pressure. She's got a mouthful of cock and she's steadying herself, pacing herself, because she knows that she's going to taste me very soon. I feel the teasing first throb inside me, and I know she's received some precum.

"Mmm... you like that?" I ask, pumping. She moans an approval.

And it's her moan of approval that finally does me in and I completely let loose, feeling my seed pumping through those happy tubes inside me and bursting from my widening head as she sucks. I'm holding her head firmly now, both of us almost still as I pump my cum into her mouth. She's swallowing, stroking me with her fist, taking me until my flesh is so sensitive that it almosts hurts. I start to laugh in that way that only comes when my cock is so sensitive that a passing breeze would startle me. I feel myself finish, and she stays with her head in my lap, my wet cock in her fist, as we hold each other.

2 comments:

max said...

yeah, been there, love that.

Rogue said...

Wonderful, isn't it?