Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blowjobs, basements, brotherhood, and Fleshbot.

bIt isn't often that I encounter sexblogs offered by other males that regularly capture my attention. In recent months, I've been enjoying Jefferson's sharings, and not only for his wit and charm, but actually because I secretly suspect that he and I have travelled on similar paths, and perhaps even within the same circles. Delightfully cloak-and-dagger, no?

So imagine my pleasure when I learn that this good sir has featured a recent post here as first among equals for the latest Sex Blog Roundup installment on Fleshbot.

Thank you, Jefferson. It would be interesting if we found ourselves at the same site this September. I'd enjoy hearing more about object lessons and Sharpie markers.

And to the new bevy of readers here: welcome and enjoy. But would it kill ya to comment?


thumb FlashyBabes

6 comments:

CollegeHookerBoy said...

There are a few males that get featured on fleshbot on a regular basis *cough cough*

Hot blog, btw. I read your last ten posts. Good stuff.

DJ said...

ok ok! i'm commenting!
actually i just found you... scanned through a couple of posts and now i'm going back to read more indepth ;)

Sweethart said...

I agree, really great blog! And i'm going back to read more too..

Rogue said...

collegehookerboy ~
Gladly do I lay wreaths of laurel upon your Fleshbot shrine. I am not worthy. *smirk*

Thank you. I'm pleased you're enjoying.

dj ~
Admit it. You enjoy it when I twist your arm just so. Or maybe it's the feel of the tightening leather...

I'm pleased you came here, and look forward to your comments and thoughts, you shameless hussy.

sweethart ~
Thank you, beautiful. Please continue to enjoy and share your thoughts. Did you enjoy what temptation's path led you to?

Kniendich said...

I enjoy to read this blog.. I'll make it more times..
Good stuff !!

Rogue said...

Kniendich ~
Grazie. Sono contento che lei piace esso.