Friday, July 10, 2009

Three lives conjoined.

There are times when my envy of women runs so very deeply.

Lost in my thoughts, I held on to the steel pole as the streetcar swerved noisily through the morning traffic. When she came on board, my first thought was how she instantly reminded me, with her blonde hair and sunglasses, of a past girlfriend. As she strode in my direction, I found myself smiling as I observed her sporty ensemble, her smile, and the clean vibe she exuded. When she sat, I tilted my head and smirked when I saw her full, pouty, and glistening lips. Lovely cocksucking lips, I thought to myself with a flutter in my chest.

But randy, voyeuristic thoughts soon shifted to softer and more sensual appreciation as I beheld her simple and elegant grace. She carried herself with a quiet regality, a subtle confidence that so many women seem to lack and which is so excrutiatingly enchanting to see in its genuine self.

And then I saw her belly. Modestly rounded, her pregnancy seemed at once to enhance the unique sexual aura that surrounded her. Either through intuition or imagination, her combined body language, confidence, and allure told me of what a splendid lover she was, and my mind's eye drifted to ponderings of her and a partner. I saw her long, blonde hair cascading madly on soft pillows, their roots hot and moist from perspiration. I saw her firm and modest breasts gently swaying on her chest to the thrustings of her man. I saw her arms around a strong back, her ankles high in the air as her feet shook with ecstacy.

And how was it to feel, I found myself thinking, not only the pleasures from one's own self upon pleasurable sheets, and not only the pleasures of one's lover with and within, but the living presence of the still-unknown life embraced by one's own life? To be a sexual being, a sexual woman, and to feel the firm and pulsing girth of your man as he joyously fucks you, fills you, widens you, and to also feel the child the two of you had nurtured with this same act of passion together? In your awareness, to have yourself, your man, and your child all conjoined during that most intimate moment? To be both the vessel and the creator? To be both the within and the without? To be one with all that is the power of all that lives, has been, and can ever be?

7 comments:

sidhne said...

i sure wish i had access to these words while i was pregnant. it might have helped.

Coy Pink said...

It is a powerful and amazing feeling. I think my self esteem was at its highest when I was pregnant. I'm so glad I got to experience the magic twice.

Alice Kytler said...

Some of my times of strongest libido have been during the third to sixth month of pregnancy. It always seemed to me that the baby was lulled to sleep by the rocking motion of sex and woke up and wriggled in response to my orgasm. I am certain the baby experiences it in some way, either the muscular contractions or perhaps serotonin goes through the babies system of something. I don't know the reason but the involvement of a third loved being certainly gives a unique aspect to the sexual experience at that time. Some of my orgasms seemed to push on for longer because the baby kept 'dancing' and pushing outward near my cervix. I'm sure being involved in it's parents love in a positive way like that must have a good affect on it's forming psyche. A very amazing thing indeed.

Florida Dom said...

That was a very sensual photo. The full breasts, the pregnant tummy and the pussy hair. Looks like she's enjoying being pregnant.

Rogue said...

Thank you all for your superb comments. It was an interesting moment for me to, at first, simply enjoy how this delicious woman looked to me, only to See more about her and her pregnancy in a deeper, more sensual way. I found myself being envious. I can only imagine how incrdible it must be to feel one's own life pulse, the life pulse of a partner, and the life pulse of whom the both of you created, all together at once in a moment of intimacy.



But then, you guys will never know what's like to feel one's dick caught in one's zipper...

Um... no, not exactly the same kind of, um, tenderness... um, no... but still. Yaknow? :)

Ow.

Eva Huntress said...

That's a lovely picture and an intriguing topic; I do wonder too. Although I'm childless by choice, pregnancy is one thing I'd like to try for the sake of itself (without the child rearing after) it must feel wholesome.

Pepper said...

There are certainly few things as delicious as a pregnant woman. I'm excited for the opportunity to experience pregnancy in the future, and I hope whoever I'm with has the same sexy view of it as you do.