Tuesday, November 24, 2009

68.

Kara's favourite position is 69, but I don't think she'll be too disappointed when I give her 'one better' to playfully celebrate some recent news. A panel of hot 'n sexy judges, coordinated by the sensual Rori of Between My Sheets has selected this blog as among their Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2009. Criteria for nomination included "people who are courageous enough to put their lives or fantasies or opinions (or all three and more) out there to entertain and inspire the rest of us" and scores were "based on site design, frequency of posting, quality of posts, readership interaction, and more."

Other featured sexbloggers included my friends and colleagues Coy Pink (37), Amorous Rocker (71), and Bad Influence Girl (80). Coquitten was valedictorian.

My thanks to Rori, the judges, and everyone who reads, comments, and shares. Nice news to wake up to over my tea.

Kara? C'mere, baby...


Courtesy of SexInfo101.com.

2 comments:

kileighassecretgarden said...

Congrats! You definitely deserve the honor. Yours is one of my favorite sex blogs and without a doubt you are my favorite male sex blogger.

Rogue said...

Thank you. I'm pleased that you've been enjoying what I have to offer, and by all means keep coming by. Thanks for your comment.