Friday, May 23, 2008

It's about fucking time, and about time to fuck.

It's been too long.

This isn't to say that I've become a Benedictine monk since my last entry. In the last few weeks, I've made a new friend in Veronica, who gifts me with a casual, elegant fuckbuddyship. There's also been some interesting flirtacious chat with Brianna, an old friend whose company I enjoyed during a "partner swapping" experience with my ex-wife several years ago. But those stories can be shared later, because a greater priority is at hand.

Those of you who have been enjoying this tawdry journal will know that it's Shayne who cums first.

Not only has it been too long since I last updated (and my thanks to those of you who've asked me to get my cock in gear), but it's been too long since Shayne and I were last together. Dontcha love long-distance romances? Our plan has always been that we'd arrange time for one another at least every six or so weeks minimum, but as the Fates would have it, it's been since New Year's. That's way, way too long.

Which is why I'm thrilled to share that, as I write, she's but mere hours away from my scandalously bohemian bachelor pad. Finally we get to have some time together, and over the next week we'll be trading cities as well.

Me: Hi. Wanna fool around?
Shayne: Ooh! Yeah!! I'm *so* looking forward to you making me squeal.

She'll be squealing again very soon now, and you get to watch...

No comments: