Saturday, May 24, 2008

Secrets.

"Wanna know a secret?"

After picking her up from the Greyhound terminal, I had run to work for a few more hours. She was already in bed when I got home, having tried to enjoy a nap but found herself too excited to sleep much. Her laughing eyes peered at me from just over the bedspread as I strolled into the bedroom and started to undress. I answered her with a smile.

"I already came while you were out," she purred. I crawled under the covers with her. "I couldn't wait, being here and thinking of you."

Her kisses were soft and tender, her skin warm and yielding to me. After so many months, one might think that we'd charge for one another like hungry lions... and in the past, we have... but for the moment, we savoured each other's company again slowly. Shayne may have been ready to pin me down, but I wanted this to last.

I cradled her head and shoulders under my arm as we kissed, our legs entwining. She caressed my back. We tasted each other's lips, and she shuddered slightly as my tongue darted gently past them. A soft moan escaped me as she slid a leg between mine and I felt her strong thigh sliding its length along my sack and still-awakening shaft. I enjoyed the warmth of her skin against the softness that still hung there, and her thighs and caresses beckoned my hardness casually. She reached for me.

"You like how I get hard for you?" I whispered. Her eyes were closed as she nodded slowly, her mouth open for more kisses. "I like knowing how you enjoy that. I like having such a hard, thick cock for you," I teased.

Caressing her legs, I brought one over mine and cupped one of the asscheeks that I've missed so much. As we kissed, my heart skipped a beat when my fingertips happened upon a warm, silky wetness that seethed on the skin of her rear upper thighs. Shayne was drenched for me. I moved my hand forward, deeper in, and my index finger easily found and started to gently probe the cusp to her entrance. The edge of her smooth, wet skin was taut against my fingertip as I swirled it over and just barely into her cunt. Her thigh was warm along my forearm, my palm cupping her ass. Her kisses became more insistent. I began to slide my index finger inside her, and was quickly reminded of her tightness, her warmth, her dripping wetness that clung to my fingers like warm dew.

I changed position to hover over her slightly. Caressing her hair and cradling her head, I kissed her hard. Her tongue danced in my mouth as her sexy modest tits filled my hand.

"I love your pussy," I told her. "I love how wet you get for me. Can I suck your gorgeous, wet pussy, baby? You want my mouth?"

She bit her lower lip and her eyes glazed over as she nodded. I didn't pause for another moment.

4 comments:

Someone Else said...

I'm dying to know what she looks like :D

Rogue said...

Shayne has enjoyed having her images attached to posts that feature her.

Not-so Virtuous Vivian said...

Speaking of magical and delicious...

You have described scenes from my own past. It's nearly a script.

Lovely memories. The life they have.

Rogue said...

My affair with Shayne certainly was both magical and delicious. She's wonderful.

I spoke with her on the phone, earlier this evening. Her new affair with a charming woman has her very happy.

I'm pleased that this resonated with you.