Friday, April 17, 2009

Gremlins.

Grr.

Well, it seems that we here at Rogue Enterprises, Ltd. are dealing with a few complications lately. Damned gremlins got to the puter again. It's really time I treated myself to a new iMac.

Soon. I hope.

Meanwhile, posts around here may be a little less frequent for a short while. Don't let it spoil your fun though: there's a lot of tawdry goodness in the archives, and my head (and libido) is still simmering with more rogueries to share with you...

...Like how Dean crested into waves of orgasm while she lay across me as I spanked her tender, smooth labia and ejaculated in splattered streams across my hand...

...Like how the teens at the table next to mine discussed their friend who "rocks the world," and how the girlfriend among them was shocked to hear about this girl's love of facials...

But first, and just for fun, here's a sexy Latina with a different sort of Gremlin. Vrum vrum.

4 comments:

Jack the Sexpert said...

Hope the gremlins go away soon, lol

Greg and Sheryl said...

Your return is anxiously awaited.

Rogue said...

Thank you both.

Anonymous said...

"...Like how Dean crested into waves of orgasm while she lay across me as I spanked her tender, smooth labia and ejaculated in splattered streams across my hand..."

Nice. Seriously nice.