Saturday, July 30, 2011

Abundance.

Lately, I've been shaking my head about something.

Describing bodytypes can be such a minefield, and God knows there are plenty of people out there who have trouble doing so with tact and grace, if not simple politeness. There are also those who, being at opposite ends of a spectrum, can either speak with beaming appreciation or horrible viciousness.

I'm talking about larger women.

Now, while it is true that, in my case, my first preference leans closer toward slim-to-average sized partners, that doesn't mean that I haven't had some spectacular experiences with women of the curvier or even BBW tribes. And yes, I do think that personal sexiness often has more to do with attitude, confidence, character, wit, and style than simply whether or not her dresses are size 8 or 18.

But I have noticed that it's the leaning-toward-the-larger of the species who seem to most often find themselves attracted to me. Or so it seems. And for some reason, lately the Fates have been blessing me with several new friends in my local kink community who meet that decription (hi, guys).

When I asked Aphrodite for abundance, maybe she decided to respond with a playful smirk?


Oh. And this sensual creature is my online colleague Coy Pink.
You really should check out her blog too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my experience, larger women in European-heritaged cultures don't get respect for existing, never mind for being sexual beings. And there you are, undoubtedly exuding the same vibe in person (character, wit, style, interest)as you so often demonstrate on this blog. What's not to understand?
"Lara"