Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh my God, I made a booty call.

Molly and I hooked up briefly about a year ago, but then things got complicated and I broke it off. She was disappointed. We're in the same social circle, and we've remained friends, including having been around other, shared lovers in this incestuous poly community we have around here.

A few weeks ago, we ended up coming back to my place after a night out for wings and beer among mutual friends. I was hammered, and the sex wasn't what it could have been, but damn did it feel good to be making out again. Since then, Molly's made it clear that she's been interested in hooking up, and she invited me to attend a local polyamory social recently, but I couldn't go. Truth is, I'm missing Shayne's touch, but I felt that maybe something relaxed and friendly would do me good. Up until this bit of textmessaging, we had only discussed it casually.

Me: Boo. How was the social?
Molly: It was great - I had a lot of fun. Too bad you couldn't make it.
Me: Was way too wiped. Busy tomorrow night?
Molly: No plans tomorrow... Have something in mind?
Me: Sure. How's this? Homecooked meal at my place, then a night of good, friendly sex followed by breakfast.
Molly: Sounds lovely. When should I come by?

Wow. That was easy. We discussed food, and I'll be making steaks tomorrow night. (Yes, I did feel a pang of guilt because, in a recent text, Shayne shared a fantasy of having steaks with me... but I was seeking what Molly wanted to eat, really, I swear. Gr.) Before anything happens though, I feel I should make certain Molly and I are on the same page. Casual, friendly, old-lover fucking feels ok and healthy for me right now, especially since part of me is dealing with long-distance polyamory issues. I need release and company, that's all, but I'm not willing to hurt someone to see myself acquire it.

No comments: