Sunday, August 10, 2008

Roguery noir.

Networking with fellow sybarites in the blogosphere has certainly been lively this week. I'm pleased.

From my hometown streets in New York City, the incomparably elegant Alexa Cushing and her devoted associates have selected Urban Roguery as a part of her "five-star, curated, sinfully delicious" Buzz Noir vision. I'm touched.

It's been some time since I had opportunity to exchange my Levis for the Brioni, but if I stay on my best behaviour, I'm confident that I'll avoid spilling my flute during the dinner party. Perhaps she likes rough boys who smile in the dark, no?

And Alexa? Let that man's echo drift away into an impotent silence, because your ass is exquisite. Really.

2 comments:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Who wouldn't like rough boys who smile in the dark, nay?

Rogue said...

For you, you delicious nymph, a smile is not all you would find from me in the dark.